Up to 7 days
Become a Pilot
The sky cruiser Lebanon offers flight training programs for the following certificates and ratings:
A private pilot license (PPL) is a license that permits the holder to act as the pilot-in-command of an aircraft privately (not for pay). The requirements to obtain the license are determined by the International Civil Aviation Authority (ICAO), but the actual implementation varies widely from country to country. we have the following requirements.
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Hold a valid Medical Certificate Class I or II
– Completed a minimum of 40 hours private pilot ground school covering: Air law, Aircraft General Knowledge, Principles of Flight, Flight Performance and Planning, Navigation, Meteorology, Operational Procedures, Human Performance and Limitations, and Communications
– Completed a minimum of 42 hours private pilot flight training including the following:
– Within the 12 months preceding the date of application for the license applicant shall have successfully completed a flight test
Based on the above minimums and a minimum of 6 months:
Prices are subject to change without prior notification, please call us for information.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox