It just doesn’t get any more fun and adventurous than this! Let’s put the helmets ON and head to an adventure full of thrill and amusement.
You’ll navigate your way on remarkable mining tracks through the mountains, enjoying breathtaking sceneries and experiencing the serenity of the natural peaks TO CHABROUH DAY
The 63-meter high dam has a storage capacity of some 8 million cubic meters of water and is expected to benefit residents of Kesrouan, Ftouh, and Metn.
“Lebanon’s resource is not oil,” said Nohad Nawfal, who heads the association of Kesrouan municipalities. “Our only resource is water, which we have not yet learned to exploit to benefit our people.”
The dam, located 40 kilometers northeast of Beirut, will draw its water from rainfall and Al-Laban Spring.
Our guides are qualified professionals and are dedicated to make your ATV tour a memorable time. Don’t Forget to bring a camera to capture all the beauty and the fun.
Recommended to Bring:
- Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- For winter rides please make sure to get your jacket, gloves, and waterproof shoes or boots
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (children 6 years and above can ride With parents)
- All drivers must be 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Arabic, French, and English)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.